Wednesday, July 6, 2011

♡Sigma Beauty Brushes- Premium 7 Brush Travel Kit♡




Yea Yea Yea,


I know everyone and their mom has done a review on these brushes, but it never hurts to gain some more perspective just in case you feel a bit indifferent and you may have a few or more questions like:


Why you should spend 100 dollars on a kit of 12 brushes
Are twelve brushes enough to even be considered a proper kit? 
Are the brushes made of good quality?
Are there cheaper kits to choose from?
Do animals get harmed or tested on on the behalf of these brushes?
Do the brushes go bad after a single wash?
How about shipping I need brushes ASAP?!


✩This list may go on depending on the individual and their standards, however, you are definitely in for a treat because I had many questions as well and when you're spending your hard earned money you deserve quality and honesty....


✩Quite honestly....these are the BEST and most INEXPENSIVE brushes I've purchased to date!
Of course I was quite peculiar so I went ahead read some reviews (always do your research). Then after a month and some time (I'm very thorough lol)  I went for the 7 Brush Sigma Travel Kit! The best part about my purchase is that it came with a gift (an extra brush) and I got a discount (which we'll get into later)! 


✩The full 12 Kit brush isn't entirely necessary if you're starting off,  but it's quite worth it if you are looking for a great full brush set! I would suggest considering the 7 Brush Travel Kits from Sigma which aren't exactly travel size considering they're quite long in size but who's really complaining!!? Not I! The 7 Brush Kit offers enough brushes to complete a full face and the price isn't overwhelming-it's half the price of the full kit...in fact it's teeniest fraction of the cost of any 7 brush combination MAC can offer! We love MAC but hate MAC prices! Agreed?? AGREED!!




KITS:
✩There are several kits you can choose from but the main kits people opt for are the 7 Brush Travel Kit and their full 12 Brush Kit. In addition if you're not quite satisfied with the brush selection you can either buy individual brushes or you build your own kit and add the brushes you'd prefer.




SELECTION:
✩I opted for their travel kit because I travel often and it as necessary to my budget! I was relatively pleased with the brushes Sigma selects for their 7 Brush Travel Kit. All of the necessary brushes are provided to complete a full face!




QUALITY:
✩At first feel these brushes are mesmerizing, they're incredibly soft to the touch and quite frankly no shedding occurs when running your fingers through the synthetic fibers, which may I add are NOT made with animal hair/fur! The brush handles are durable and esthetically professional. However my E10 brush isn't my fav it's cut weirdly and isn't quite what I expected to help create my dramatic cat eyes...I dunno...I guess it's useful in it's 'too bad, make it work cause you bought and can't return it now' sort of way...




WASH TEST:
✩I usually wash my brushes with a bit of oil free makeup remover and a light baby shower gel and that usually gets all the grimey residue out of my brushes and I washed my brushes for the first time after a weeks use and to my surprise the brushes were softer than before...now I don't if I need to give credit to Johnson & Johnson but I honestly thought that the brushes were going to fail me after a good first wash and they didn't... entirely.


I did experience some shedding which is expected and my Face Brush needed some shaping but I did a quick fix on that and it went back to normal.




7 BRUSH KIT:





Small Eye Liner - E10 - Delivers a precise fine-line along the lash line. The length and density of the bristles are ideal for creating artistic designs. Synthetic filaments. 

Short Shader - E20 - Flat, short, slightly rounded and dense brush. Perfect for precisely applying colors on the lid and smudging along the lash line. Natural bristles. 

Small Tapered Blending - E45 - Small domed brush with highly tapered tip. Versatile, this brush can be used to apply and blend intense colors into the crease area. Natural bristles. 

Large Fluff - E50 - Ideal for applying and blending powder products on the lid, highlighting and contouring. Natural bristles. 

Duo Fibre Powder/Blush - F15 - Medium size tapered duo fibre brush.Generates a natural look during blush and highlighter application. Mix of synthetic filaments and natural bristles. 

Tapered face -F25 - Large domed brush with tapered tip. Ideal for application and blending of powder products, blush, and highlighter. Natural bristles. 

Large Concealer - F65 - Large synthetic concealer brush. Can be used to apply cream-based products to large areas. Also ideal for application of liquid or cream products. Synthetic filaments. 

Sigma Makeup offers a free travel size E25 brush with this kit! 



PRICES:


7 BRUSH KIT                      $49
12 BRUSH KIT                    $99
KABUKI BRUSH KIT        $42
5 BRUSH FACE KIT          $45
7 BRUSH EYE KIT            $45




PROS:
Inexpensive
Durable
Professional Esthetic
Soft Fibers
Synthetic Fibers
Decent Craftsmanship 


CONS:
Light Shedding
Didn't Pass Wash Test


BONUS:
Kit comes with E25 Blending Brush
I bought the super hyped F80 Kabuki Brush and it is a must have!!


Buy Your Brush Kit Today!
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=110692


WATCH MY REVIEW!



No comments:

Post a Comment